- To study and make business analysis of the Healthcare landscape
- To identify and connect with the currently engaged clients
- To identify new business potential clients and initiate Thyrocare services to them
- Educate, Market and Support the clients to grow business
- Quarterly conduct audit and guide the dedicated service provider for highest client satisfaction
- To frequently educate self about product, company and industry developments and plans
- To frequently summarize on the client concerns and successful client business driven
- Meet periodically with the core team to review, reflect, and strategic about how to improve the relationships and serve the clients.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd. is the World's Largest Thyroid Testing Laboratory. It is an innovator, trendsetter and leading brand in the Diagnostic Industry, an essential subset of the fastest growing and most exciting Indian Healthcare Industry. Thyrocare with a unique distinction of possessing on its floor, the world's largest and India's first "Total Laboratory Automation - TLA" system, has been duly recognized for its low-cost high-quality laboratory patient services. We specialize in fully automated Clinical Chemistry Testing that covers CLIA, Biochemistry, ELISA, RIA, Nephelometry, Flowcytometry, Haematology and HPLC in our laboratory. For more information visit our website http://www.thyrocare.com