- Identifying prospective clients and helping them understand our services
- Co-ordinating with service partners to provide timely and quality service
- Handling client grievances and providing solutions for superior client satisfaction
- Introducing clients to the latest offers and schemes of the organization
- Analyzing and preparing reports for management review periodically
Person Specification :
- Good written and verbal communication skill.
- Should know Hindi, English and additional one regional language.
- Happy to receive and make calls
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Desired Candidate Profile
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals. With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 40,000 specimens every day.
Contact Company:Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.