- Identifying prospective clients and helping them understand our services
- Co-ordinating with service partners to provide timely and quality service
- Handling client grievances and providing solutions for superior client satisfaction
- Introducing clients to latest offers and schemes of the organization
- Analyzing and preparing reports for management review periodically
Persons Specification :
- Good written and verbal communication skill.
- Should know Hindi, English and additional one regional language.
- Happy to receive and make calls
Scheduled date : 09th Aug 2019 to 10th Aug 2019
Reporting time for interview : 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM
Venue : Thyrocare Technologies Ltd,
D-37/3, TTC MIDC, Turbhe,
Navi Mumbai - 400703.
Nearest Station : Juinagar (East Railway Station).
Below Documents are Mandatory to bring:
1. Updated Resume and Pen
2. Copy of Highest Qualification Mark sheet & Certificate
3. One passport size Photograph
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Desired Candidate Profile
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
To read more visit: www.thyrocare.com
Contact Company:Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.