- Should have knowledge about one or more of these areas
- Analytical technologies
- Bio immunoassays
- Mass spectrometry
- Responsible for defining the practice of specimen identification, collection,
- Should be comfortable for night shift (only male candidate)
- Smart, good communication, self-motivated with good leadership skills is essential to lead this project
- Ability to explore, connect, interact, negotiate and procure required Laboratory set up from the Vendor
- Ability to outline, write and review meaningful and crisp SOP for all processes
- to bring fresh technologies and techniques in the department
- Be able to keep meticulous records of specimen result in pattern and format defined. transportation, processing, and reporting.
- Responsible for analyzing samples received in the laboratory and determine the physical, chemical, and bacteriologic components.
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
- Using a range of analytical techniques, instrumentation, and software.
- To ensure specimen reporting is carried out in the least possible TAT
- Liaising with customers, staff, and suppliers.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals. With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 40,000 specimens every day. To read more visit:www.thyrocare.com
Contact Company:Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.