- To write, edit technical and non-technical content which is lucid & concise.
- Requires to write error free scientific content with clarity and lucidity on topics approved for monthly magazines, corporate promotional material and websites.
- Should be efficient in technical concepts and have an analytical approach to documentation.
- Should have positive approach towards work.
- Good Writing Skills. (Content writing).
- Good Command on English Language with a flair for writing in a reader friendly manner.
- Should understand and have an inclination to write laboratory centric content .
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category:Content Development
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Microbiology, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Biotechnology
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 40,000 specimens every day.
To read more visit: www.thyrocare.com