- To write, edit technical and non-technical content which is lucid & concise.
- Requires to write error free scientific content with clarity and lucidity on topics
- approved for monthly magazines, corporate promotional material and websites.
- Should be efficient in technical concepts and have an analytical approach todocumentation.
- Should have positive approach towards work.
- Good Writing Skills. (Content writing).
- Good Command on English Language with a flair for writing in a reader friendlymanner.
- Should understand and have an inclination to write laboratory centric content .
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, Other Specialization
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd. is the World's Largest Thyroid Testing Laboratory. It is an innovator, trendsetter and leading brand in the Diagnostic Industry, an essential subset of the fastest growing and most exciting Indian Healthcare Industry. Thyrocare with a unique distinction of possessing on its floor, the world's largest and India's first "Total Laboratory Automation - TLA" system, has been duly recognized for its low-cost high-quality laboratory patient services. We specialize in fully automated Clinical Chemistry Testing that covers CLIA, Biochemistry, ELISA, RIA, Nephelometry, Flowcytometry, Haematology and HPLC in our laboratory. For more information visit our website http://www.thyrocare.com