- Devising Strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversation rates and making improvement to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC, SEM, ORM ,SMO.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the Company.
- Managing Online brand and service campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the Company website.
- Responsibility for planning budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the Company at the forefront of development in digital marketing.
- Qualified member of CIM or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Should have prior experience of managing a team.
- Passion for understanding healthcare market and reaching out the target audience in planned manner.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd. is the World's Largest Thyroid Testing Laboratory. It is an innovator, trendsetter and leading brand in the Diagnostic Industry, an essential subset of the fastest growing and most exciting Indian Healthcare Industry. Thyrocare with a unique distinction of possessing on its floor, the world's largest and India's first "Total Laboratory Automation - TLA" system, has been duly recognized for its low-cost high-quality laboratory patient services. We specialize in fully automated Clinical Chemistry Testing that covers CLIA, Biochemistry, ELISA, RIA, Nephelometry, Flowcytometry, Haematology and HPLC in our laboratory. For more information visit our website http://www.thyrocare.com
Contact Company:Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.