- Work with the internal team to generate the ideas for the brand promotional activity.
- Must have excellent Visualization and design sense.
- Should able to conceptualization and transform ideas into effective layout communication
- Knowledge about design elements, such as color and composition, is vital for graphic designer.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts for print as well as digital media.
- Should have knowledge of print file preparation
- Should be able to work on variety of products, including booklets, magazines, brochure, banners, handbills, hoardings, corporate identity, social media collateral. etc.
- Need to have strong problem solving skills and love a good challenge
- Should be able to manage the quality standards and timelines for multiple projects.
- Should be well versed in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe illustrator.
- Relevant years of experience preferably in Fine Arts (Applied Arts) Graduates
- Graphic design foundation course from reputed Art college
Portfolio is must during interview
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: Graphic Designer