- Responsible in coordinate with Lab team for Audit related requirements.
- Coordinate for accreditation tasks for NABL
- Maintain documentation as per accreditation checklists.
- Document control and maintain log vegities.
- Periodic internal audit, reviews of procedures and manuals etc.
Skill Requirements :
- Knowledge of quality management system.
- Meticulous in documentation and self-driven.
- Good Communication skill and Writing skills.
- B.sc, M.sc in Microbiology, Biochemistry qualified would be preferred.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd. is the World's Largest Thyroid Testing Laboratory. It is an innovator, trendsetter and leading brand in the Diagnostic Industry, an essential subset of the fastest growing and most exciting Indian Healthcare Industry. Thyrocare with a unique distinction of possessing on its floor, the world's largest and India's first "Total Laboratory Automation - TLA" system, has been duly recognized for its low-cost high-quality laboratory patient services. We specialize in fully automated Clinical Chemistry Testing that covers CLIA, Biochemistry, ELISA, RIA, Nephelometry, Flowcytometry, Haematology and HPLC in our laboratory. For more information visit our website http://www.thyrocare.com