- Should have knowledge about one or more of these areas -
- Analytical technologies, Bio immunoassays, Mass spectrometry, Sequencing,
- Responsible for defining the practice of specimen identification, collection,transportation,
- processing and reporting.
- Responsible for analyzing samples received in the laboratory and determine the
- physical,chemical, and bacteriologic components. Records all finding for reference and reporting purposes.
- Using good laboratory practice to prevent cross contamination and inaccurate
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when
- recording data.
- Reporting scientific results in prescribed/approved formats.
- Using a range of analytical techniques, instrumentation and software.
- To ensure specimen reporting is carried out in least possible TAT
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Liaising with customers, staff and suppliers.
- Good knowledge and updated with the, health and safety issues in all aspects of the
- work undertaken.
- Smart, good communication, self-motivated with good leadership skills is essential
- to lead this project
- Ability to explore, connect, interact, negotiate and procure required Laboratory set
- up from the Vendor
- Ability to outline, write and review meaningful and crisp SOP for all processes
- Have a logical mind and a methodical approach to work.
- Should constantly enrich his knowledge and experience in the field of Biochemistry
- bring fresh technologies and techniques in the department
- Be able to keep meticulous records of specimen result in pattern and format
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time