- To receive, analyze, archive, carry out QC and attend to complaints for the specimens (urine / blood /serum) received for the analysis on one of few of the following technology/department: CLIA, Biochemistry, Photometry, ELISA, Flowcytometry, Nephelometry, RIA, Hematology, Analytical Chemistry, Water Testing unit, Cytogenetic
- To run the QC on analyzers and monitor quality of reporting. Co-ordinate with engineering and quality team for down-time or reviewing the standard operating procedures as per requirement
- To gain knowledge and develop operational skills and expertise through trainings conducted by supervisors and automation providers
- Keep abreast with scientific and technological advancements in this space
- Only Male candidates would be preferred
- Only DMLT candidates can apply
- Keen interest in learning automation, technologies and Science
- Attention to details and precision
- Good analytical skill and sensitivity to reporting
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Other Specialization
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
To read more visit : www.thyrocare.com
Contact Company:Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.