- Responsible in coordinate with Lab team for Audit related requirements.
- Coordinate for accreditation tasks for NABL
- Maintain documentation as per accreditation checklists.
- Document control and maintain log vegities.
- Periodic internal audit, reviews of procedures and manuals etc.
- Only Male candidates will be preferred
- Knowledge of quality management system.
- Meticulous in documentation and self driven.
- Good Communication skill and Writing skills.
- B.sc, M.sc in Microbiology, Biochemistry qualified would be preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
With a Centralised Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 40,000 specimens every day. To read more visit: https://www.thyrocare.com