- Candidate well versed with Molecular Biology techniques as PCR, DNA and RNA isolation and plasmid preperation.
- Hands on experience on handling cell culture, maintenance of cell culture and cell line construction and verification.
- Fluorescence microscopy, including live cell and fixed cell imaging.
- Experience on Flow cytometry.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary: INR 3,75,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Clinical Research Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
- Hand on experience on Clinical Molecular.
- Hands on experience on Scientific techniques and instruments as PCR,cell cultuirng,aseptic techniques,pipetting, HPLC,Autoclaving etc.
- Data anaylsis and quantitative skills.
Education:UG -B.Sc - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology
Doctorate - Ph.D - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd. is the World's Largest Thyroid Testing Laboratory. It is an innovator, trendsetter and leading brand in the Diagnostic Industry, an essential subset of the fastest growing and most exciting Indian Healthcare Industry. Thyrocare with a unique distinction of possessing on its floor, the world's largest and India's first "Total Laboratory Automation - TLA" system, has been duly recognized for its low-cost high-quality laboratory patient services. We specialize in fully automated Clinical Chemistry Testing that covers CLIA, Biochemistry, ELISA, RIA, Nephelometry, Flowcytometry, Haematology and HPLC in our laboratory. For more information visit our website http://www.thyrocare.com