- To ensure that any act or attempt to offend or bring in loss or disrepute to the Brand or the Company or the Companys directors & officers is resisted and prevented through appropriate legal recourse.
- To issue notices to offenders, and also to reply to any notices received by the Company, follow up and take it to logical conclusion.
- To pursue all Legal matters of the Company and other group companies in any court of Law, attend the hearings and keep the Management informed of the developments.
- To coordinate with the Lawyers in respect of on-going cases filed by and against the Company.
- To prepare brief for the lawyers in respect of any fresh case filed by or against the Company, liaise with them and co-ordinate between the Lawyers and the Management.
- To provide preliminary Legal opinion to the Management on any important issue concerning the Company, with the support of case laws, if any.
- To attend to all disciplinary matters or disputes, relating to erring employees, service providers and others dealing with the Company.
- To monitor compliance of all applicable statutory laws.
- To maintain and update Database of important judgement.
- To submit periodical reports to Management.
Required Candidate profilePerson Specification:
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing, zoning laws).
- Excellent Drafting, Negotiation and Communications skill.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to details.
- Preferred Male Candidate
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals. With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 40,000 specimens every day.
To read more visit www.thyrocare.com
Contact Company:Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.