- Analyze the purchase request from the user departments and determine the appropriate method of procurement, quotations, tender and request for proposal, provide assistance to user departments, when required, in the preparation of specification etc.
- Collaborate with everyone in preparing specification for quotation,tenders, proposals and supply agreements in a clear and concise manner.
- Create policies or procedure for logistic activities.
- To carry out general ware house duties. To be aware of and follow ware house safety procedure.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistic system, import or export or customer issues.
- Direct distribution center operations to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy and timeless objectiveness.
- Passion for understanding healthcare market and reaching out the target audience in planned manner.
- High level of individual initiative, planning and good judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to make judgment calls and decision with respect to procurement activities within delegated authority that impact significantly upon the day to day operation of user department.
- Strong Decision making skills.
- Personal integrity and excellent communication skills, to deal effectively with vendors and clients.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Logistics Manager