- Identify new areas of focus for the company along with complete technical and commercial know-how of area of proposed focus
- Monitor the daily released reports and ensure error free results are reaching patients
- Interacts with accrediting, regulatory, administrative groups, the medical community and the patient population served with effective communication skills.
- Ensure better trainings are provided to technician and other qualified laboratory staff to carry out laid down procedures
- Working methodically to establish a clearly defined management system that all staff can apply
- Reviewing procedures and quality practices for the new and existing parameters
- Select and recommend better laboratory practices for constant improvement in the laboratory
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Lead a team of Quality Ph.Ds, Analysts, and Technicians
- Conduct periodic management review meetings in order to stay abreast about the functioning and problems encountered in the different medical areas.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical
Role: Administration Services/Medical Facilities
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time