- Routine maintenance of lab equipment and analyzer
- Attending breakdowns of all equipment and machinery
- Monitoring IT related dependencies over analyzers and automation.
- Monitoring critical electrical and utility related parameters
- Evaluating machine requirements/capacity and meeting demands
Person Specification :
- Average written and verbal communication
- High on energy and enthusiasm
- Ready to work 24 x 7
- Readiness to do field work whenever required
- Good co-ordination and updating skills
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, Engineering, Other Specialization
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 40,000 specimens every day.
To read more visit: www.thyrocare.com