- To do data analysis, literature review and write meaningful articles for Thyrocare in-house publications
- Write, edit and update technical documents related to services and products we offer which include magazines, product catalogue, brochures, websites etc.
- Coordinate and work on designing thus enhancing the look and feel of the document or deliverable.
- Grasp the technical concepts quickly and have an efficient editing capability with analytical approach to documentation.
- Knowledge of technical writing, instructional design, editing and/or content development.
- Good command over the English language (both written and verbal).
- Should have an eye for detail and capable to work with minimal supervision.
- Have the aptitude to look beyond the surface, research and add value to the deliverable in terms of domain expertise and functionality.
- Brilliant Science and Technology knowledge
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Journalism, Editing, Content
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Biology, Microbiology
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 40,000 specimens every day.
To read more visit : www.thyrocare.com
Contact Company:Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.