- Analyzing samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present.
- Using analytical techniques, such as GCMS, LCMS, HPLC, ion chromatography, electrochromatography and spectroscopy.
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
- Reporting scientific results in prescribed/approved formats.
- Using a range of analytical techniques, instrumentation and software.
- Developing new techniques for the analysis of drug products and chemicals.
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Liaising with customers, staff and suppliers.
- Good knowledge and updated with the, health and safety issues in all aspects of the work undertaken.
- Validating methods and equipment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Analytical Chemistry Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time