1) 2+ Years of experience in building Microsoft.NET technology based Web applications using SQL.
3).NET : .NET 2.0/4.0/4.5, Ajax Controls, LINQ, ASP.NET, XML, CSS, Entity framework.
4) Expertise with HTML5, CSS3 Designing
5) Strong Knowledge on SQL,Stored procedures, user defined functions and trigger
7) Services: Web API,Web services, REST, WCF and Windows service
8) Strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming skills.
9) Great understanding, Debugging and problem-solving skills.
10) Good Communication Skills
11) Cloud based web application development.
12) Perform Full Stack development as an Individual contributor.
13) UI Design experience is as added advantage.
14) Internet Information Services: IIS6 and IIS7
15) Source Control experience, TFS 2017 preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: Web Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time