Job Role :
- Brand custodian for Retail Points.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Creating Brand guidelines book.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Managing B2C activities and Loyalty programs.
- Managing PR activities.
- Managing digital activations and Product Roll outs.
- Managing websites and mobile Apps.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
Person Specification :
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations for management’s assent.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Should have prior experience of managing a team.
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Passion for understanding healthcare market and reaching out the target audience in planned manner.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals.
With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in 8 major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 50,000 specimens every day. Thyrocare is India's 1st private lab to be approved by ICMR for COVID-19 Testing.
To know more visit :www.thyrocare.com
View Contact Details+