- To attract candidate through different recruitment channels
- To screen and schedule for the first round of telephonic interview for the candidates
- To conduct the first round of telephonic interview for the candidates
- Liaises with colleges and implement college (campus) recruiting initiatives
- Identify, finalize and co-ordinate for Career Fairs
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
Person Specification :
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Readiness to travel for campus drives PAN India
- Excellent convincing and persuasion skills
- Presentation and counseling skills for giving career advise.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Chemical, Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals. With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in 8 major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 50,000 specimens every day. Thyrocare is India's 1st private lab to be approved by ICMR for COVID-19 Testing. To know more visit: www.thyrocare.com.
Contact Company:Thyrocare Technologies
Address:D-37/1,,TTC Industrial area,MIDC,Turbhe, , , NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India