- To attract candidate through different recruitment channels
- To screen and schedule for the first round of telephonic interview for the candidates
- To conduct the first round of telephonic interview for the candidates
- Liaises with colleges and implement college (campus) recruiting initiatives
- Identify, finalize and co-ordinate for Career Fairs
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
Person Specification :
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Readiness to travel for campus drives PAN India
- Excellent convincing and persuasion skills
- Presentation and counseling skills for giving career advise.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryHR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals.
We are leading brand in the Diagnostic Industry, an essential subset of the fastest growing and most exciting Indian Healthcare Industry.
Thyrocare is supported by a team of more 2000 efficient employees, across India.
Thyrocare is India's 1st private lab to be approved by ICMR for COVID-19 Testing.
To know more visit www.thyrocare.com