- To receive, analyze, archive the specimens (urine / blood /serum) received for the analysis.
- Analysis to be done for one or more of the Following technology/department:
CLIA, Biochemistry, Photometry, ELISA, Flowcytometry, Hematology, Analytical Chemistry.
- To run the QC on analyzers and monitor quality of reporting. Co-ordinate with Engineering
and quality team for downtime or reviewing the standard operating procedures as per
- To gain knowledge and develop operational skills and expertise through training's conducted
by supervisors and automation providers
- Keep abreast with scientific and technological advancements in this space.
- Ready to work in night shift
- Male candidates preferred
- DMLT Needed
- Keen interest in learning automation, technologies and Science
- Attention to details and precision
- Good analytical skill and sensitivity to reporting.
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Salary: 2,25,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Role CategoryMedical Professional
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology,Diploma in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals.
With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia,
we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 40,000 specimens every day.
To read more visit : www.thyrocare.com