Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for defining the practice of specimen, identification, collection, transportation, processing and reporting.
- Should have knowledge about one or more of these areas -Analytical technologies, Bio immunoassays, Mass spectrometry, Sequencing.
- Responsible for analyzing samples received in the laboratory and determine the physical, chemical, and bacteriologic components.
- Records all finding for reference and reporting purposes.
- Using good laboratory practice to prevent cross contamination and inaccurate results.
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
- Reporting scientific results in prescribed/approved formats.
- Using a range of analytical techniques, instrumentation and software.
- To ensure specimen reporting is carried out in least possible TAT
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Liaising with customers, staff and suppliers.
- Good knowledge and updated with the, health and safety issues in all aspects of the work undertaken.
Qualification - Ph.D Biochemistry
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryMedical Professional
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Bio-Chemistry
Doctorate:Ph.D in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
To know more visit www.thyrocare.com