- To ensure that you are competent enough to perform swab collection procedure efficiently.
- You must use correct technique and equipment to collect the swab.
- Identification of patient properly and have labeled the sample tube with correct details (Name/ Age/ Gender/Sample Id/ Barcode/ Date).
- All sample packaging, transportation and waste disposal must be done as per the protocol.
- To serve the patient in best way is to increase trust of the patient towards the brand.
- To troubleshoot all the challenges faced during the job.
- To serve the customer/ Patient assigned by Thyrocare.
Qualification And Experience :
- DMLT/Nursing qualified.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in swab Collection is a must.
- Should have both Nasal and Throat collection experience.
- H1N1 Collection: 1 year (Required).
- Ready for outdoor work.
- Everyday around 3 to 4 orders will be available to serve.
- Good performance can be rewarded as an opportunity to serve company camps.
** Only DMLT/MLT/Paramedical candidates should apply.
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals. With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in 8 major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 50,000 specimens every day. Thyrocare is India's 1st private lab to be approved by ICMR for COVID-19 Testing.
To know more visit www.thyrocare.com
Contact Company:Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Address:D-37/1,,TTC Industrial area,MIDC,Turbhe, , , NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India